- U by Kotex aims to bust myths, advance vaginal health knowledge with Generation Know campaign
- P&G, Reckitt Benckiser among 2011 Product of the Year USA award recipients
- New Kotex Natural Balance Web video series features comedian Heather McDonald
- Kimberly-Clark recalls certain lots of Kotex tampon product
- Kotex encourages moms to initiate period conversation with new products
DALLAS — Kotex's U by Kotex line is getting stylish.
The feminine care line has ditched the bland look of typical pads and liners by now boasting color and design, adding style to its products for the first time. Three unique designs will be available in each box.
To celebrate U by Kotex's bold new look, the brand has teamed up with fashion designer Patricia Field, known for her work on "Sex and the City," "Ugly Betty" and "The Devil Wears Prada," to launch an online design contest. Fans can enter a pad, accessory or inspiration board design at BantheBland.com, for the chance to work with Field to design a new U by Kotex product and to attend a runway show at Fashion Week in New York.
"At this point in my career, I am thrilled to have the chance to speak with young women and bring design to the bland feminine care category through this partnership with U by Kotex," Field said. "I'm looking forward to seeing the creativity come to life in the design contest and final products."
U by Kotex products are available at retailers nationwide.