SPRINGDALE, Ark. — Tyson Foods is adding a new line of breakfast items to its product offerings. Tyson Day Starts, a line of frozen breakfast sandwiches, aims to offer consumers protein-rich meals made with high-quality ingredients, the company said. Day Starts varieties will include biscuit sandwiches, breakfast flatbreads and wrapped omelets.
“We value the feedback and input of our consumers and turned to breakfast eaters to understand what they are looking for at breakfast time. These insights revealed they want a breakfast they can heat quickly and take on-the-go,” Carolyn Rehbock, VP for insights and innovation at Tyson Foods, said. “Tyson Day Starts products provide consumers with a satisfying breakfast to fuel their day in a fast and easy-to-prepare way that fits their schedules.”
Tyson Day Starts breakfast sandwiches are offered in seven varieties:
- Southern Style Chicken Biscuit;
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit;
- Natural Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese Crispy Wrapped Omelet;
- Ham, Onion and Green Pepper Crispy Wrapped Omelet;
- Egg, Bacon and Colby Jack Cheese Flatbread;
- Egg, Sausage and Colby Jack Cheese Flatbread; and
- Ham, Egg, Cheese, Onion and Green Pepper Flatbread
Tyson Day Starts can be found in the freezer aisle at leading food retailers.