- McNeil unveils 'Smiling it Forward' campaign in support of Tylenol
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
NEW YORK McNeil Consumer Healthcare recently parlayed its Tylenol brand franchise into external analgesics.
Labeled Tylenol Precise, McNeil introduced two SKUs into the external analgesic space — a patch and a cream. The air-activated heat therapy will go up against Pfizer Consumer’s Thermacare, which is experiencing a resurgence in sales under its relatively new stewardship (Wyeth Consumer, now part of Pfizer, had purchased the rights to Thermacare from Procter & Gamble two years ago).
Both the Tylenol Precise cream and Tylenol Precise patch retail for around $7.99.