- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
- Walgreens' cough-cold offering to be featured on TaskRabbit app
- FMI, Matrix Group release animated video as part of association’s 'Supermarket Facts Video Series'
NEW YORK — Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment is bringing two animated films to DVD and Blu-ray formats this month.
"Mars Needs Moms" and "The Fox and the Hound 30th Anniversary 2-Movie Collection" will be available Aug. 9 at retailers nationwide.
Mars Needs Moms" in the following formats:
4-disc Blu-ray combo pack (Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray 2D, DVD and digital copy) for the suggested retail price of $49.99;
Two-disc Blu-ray combo pack (Blu-ray 2D + DVD) for $39.99;
Single-disc DVD for $29.99;
High definition movie download for the suggested retail price of $39.99; and
Standard definition movie download for the suggested retail price of $29.99.
Meanwhile, the "The Fox and the Hound 30th Anniversary 2-Movie Collection" features the 1981 film, "The Fox and the Hound" and the 2006 sequel, "The Fox and the Hound 2," in high definition for the first time. The films will be available in a single 3-disc Blu-ray combo pack.