- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Reports: Bill to extend federal regulations for compounding pharmacies expected to pass House, Senate
DEXTER, Mo. — Groundwork has begun on a new USA Drug store here that will combine the operations of the Overturf DME Pharmacy and David's Pharmacy in a 15,000-sq.-ft. facility, according to a report in the Southeast Missourian published Monday.
The new store is expected to open before Dec. 1, and each of the pharmacies will remain up and running at their respective sites until the grand opening of the new USA Drug store, the Southeast Missourian reported.