- New blood-pressure monitor connects to Apple devices
- Target to open small-format store in Chicago
- Heidi Klum to be the face of Unilever's new Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy line
- Suave Professionals and reality TV star Nicole Richie team up for fashion show sponsorship
- TRESemme to highlight Fresh Start Collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
NEW YORK — Tweezerman has partnered with fashion designer Cynthia Rowley for the 2012 limited-edition designer series collection, an annual compilation coveted by fashionistas, beauty aficionados and design enthusiasts alike.
Rowley has added sporty and graphic prints to this year's designer series collection for Tweezerman, bringing her colorful chic aesthetic to the beauty tools.
These special-edition Sporty Foulard prints are available on the Slant tweezer in two special-edition colors: light blue and cobalt blue. The prints also are available on the Mini Slant tweezer and the Filemate nail file in signature red.