- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
LOS ANGELES — Kinney Drugs is targeting the tween/teen consumer with the launch of natural tween/teen skin care brand, Bellaboo, in its stores.
Kinney Drugs has rolled out the complete Bellaboo range to 87 stores. Bellaboo's launch kicks off with a Back-To-School promotion of 25% off on any Bellaboo product.
Bellaboo is an Australian all-natural skin care line now made in the USA. Bellaboo has a growing tween/teen consumer influencer position with this consumer group, which is 15 million strong and has a skin care spend, alone, of $12 billion, the beauty company stated.
"I am thrilled that Bellaboo is on shelves at one of the premier retailers in Upstate New York. Kinney dominates in this region, and our presence in its stores means that tweens/teens in that region now have ease of access to our all-natural skin care,” stated Bellaboo creator and president Snezna Kerekovic.
Kinney Drugs joins Ulta Beauty, Giant Eagle, DrugStore.com and Soap.com, as the current U.S. retail destinations for Bellaboo.