- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
- Bud Light to launch 'Stay in the Game' campaign
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia recognizes Giant Food Stores for $5 million leadership gift
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
- Gillette Clear Gel Deodorant celebrates NFL Season kickoff with 'Training Tracks' music video
HAZELTON, Pa. — Troy Healthcare on Wednesday signed a sponsorship agreement with the Arena Football League’s Philadelphia Soul for the 2013 season.
Troy Healthcare recently announced that Ron Jaworski, managing owner of the Philadelphia Soul, former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and current ESPN Football analyst, has assumed the role of national spokesperson of its Stopain brand. “So many athletes are plagued with muscle and back pain, so there’s certainly a direct connection with the Stopain brand," stated Thomas Cicini, president and CEO of Troy Healthcare. "And we found the Philadelphia Soul fan base to be extremely interested in team sponsors and loyal to their products. This partnership is highly relevant to our brand and will help us increase awareness for Stopain with Arena Football fans and professional sports."
"I truly believe in Stopain," Jaworski said. "It has helped me manage pain relief from years of playing professional football. Partnering Stopain with the Philadelphia Soul is a natural extension of our relationship and will surely prove to be advantageous for Stopain's brand visibility."
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.