- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Diab to head up health and wellness at Walmart
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
CHICAGO — Tropicana is rolling out a new product for kids.
Tropicana's Tropolis, a smooth blend of real squeezable fruit that's packed with nutrition and offers 100% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C, is designed to assure kids are consuming enough fruits.
Tropolis will roll out in select markets late next month.
“Moms have fond memories of Tropicana from their own childhoods, and our hope is that this new nutritious snack will give them yet another way to give their children fruit goodness,” said Memo Maquivar, Tropicana VP marketing. “For kids, we want Tropicana Tropolis to be all about making fruit fun and being drawn into ‘a world of good.’”