- Publix VP distribution to retire
- Publix' Miami division VP retires, successor named
- Healtheway forms industry coalition to standardize health information exchange
- CDMA to host 88th Annual Trade Expo in Tampa, Fla., in 2014
- Analysis by app maker MediSafe ranks 10 cities, six age brackets by medication nonadherence
CHICAGO — Tropicana has introduced an 89-oz. container for its flagship Tropicana Pure Premium 100% pure Florida orange juice with no added sugar, water or preservatives.
The sleek package is the first clear-handle design in the chilled juice category that is 100% recyclable, Tropicana said. Made from lightweight PET plastic, the bottle can be recycled in curbside programs nationwide or via PepsiCo Dream Machines that are available in public locations across the country.
"We listened closely to our consumers who said they prefer to see the juice, and worked with our research team to marry the best of form and function," said Jacqi Coleman, senior marketing manager for Tropicana Pure Premium. "The result is an elegant, ergonomic package design that three out of four people told us they prefer over a screw-top container."
The new 89-oz. bottle is available at stores nationwide for the suggested retail price of $6.29.