- Walgreens collaborates with CDC on comprehensive HIV treatment model
- Walgreens collaborates with NMAC in expanding pneumococcal vaccine reach across HIV patients
- Mylan, Elton John AIDS Foundation donate $1 million to end mother-to-child HIV transmission in Nigeria
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
LOS ANGELES — Trigg Laboratories, makers of Wet personal lubricants, will be supporting World AIDS Day on Dec. 1 through the donation of more than 5,000 safe-sex kits and samples to local clinics across nine cities to help raise awareness around HIV/AIDS, the company announced Tuesday.
“We’re proud to support World AIDS Day,” stated Michael Trigg, CEO of Trigg Labs. “We hope our safe sex kits will increase public awareness to reduce the stigma associated with HIV. It’s so important to get educated, tested and to know your current HIV status," he said.