- Q&A: The 'magic' touch with Mezei Jefferson of Softsheen-Carson
- Kline: Professional aesthetic products on rise, eyeing DIY market
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
DUBLIN, Calif. — Tria Beauty, a provider of light-based skin care solutions, has announced the launch of the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X.
The newest Tria Laser incorporates a pulse counter and treatment guide that improves compliance and helps users achieve dramatic hair reduction in less time, the company stated. The Tria Laser should be used every week for three months to achieve optimal results.
The Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X uses the same diode laser technology preferred by professionals for in-office treatments to deliver professional results in the privacy and comfort of home, at a fraction of the cost. The Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X promises to deliver up to 70% hair count reduction in two treatments. It is FDA-cleared for use on the face and body, the company stated.