- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
DUBLIN, Calif. —Tria Beauty has announced its partnership with actress Jenny McCarthy on behalf of its Tria Hair Removal Laser, the FDA-cleared laser available for at-home hair removal.
Under this new partnership, McCarthy will be collaborating with Tria for various public relations and marketing campaigns.
"We were excited to learn that Ms. McCarthy is as much of a fan of the Tria Hair Removal Laser as Tria Beauty is of her," stated Tim Bunch, VP/GM North American marketing for Tria Beauty. "We are happy to welcome Ms. McCarthy to the Tria Beauty family, as she embodies our brand personality — intelligent, confident and trustworthy."