- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
- White House assistant Kristina Schake joining L'Oréal USA as chief communications officer
- Former White House adviser Nancy-Ann DeParle elected to CVS Caremark's board
- NACDS issues statement on White House health reform meeting
BETHESDA, Md. — The latest refillable perfume and cologne atomizer made for on-the-go consumers has hit the market.
Travalo said its latest model, Travalo Excel, which will retail for $19.99, holds 30% more fragrance (65 sprays) than its original size, the company said. Travalo products, including its Pure and Classic products, retail from $9.99 to $19.99.
Travalo is a finger-sized container that features a patent-pending, spill-free Genie-S pump system and a clear window that helps gauge the level of perfume it can hold. What's more, Travalo products are 98% recyclable — made of environmentally friendly, lightweight material — and also are approved by the Transportation Security Administration.
Travalo is available for purchase at select retailers in the United States and Canada and online at US.travalo.com.