- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
BOCA RATON, Fla. TransMedia Group on Monday reported it has been retained by IntelliGender to promote that company’s Gender Prediction Test, a simple-to-use urine test that provides immediate gender results.
"Our publicity will focus on promoting IntelliGender as a fun pre-birth experience for expectant mothers who just can't wait to know," stated Allison McCormick, public relations manager at TransMedia. "Their unique product appeals to the millions of women who are so excited to be pregnant and are searching for any possible clues about their future bundle of joy. Rather than having to wait until 20 weeks to find out with an ultrasound, moms-to-be can take the test as early as 10 weeks into their pregnancy."
IntelliGender uses first morning urine and a proprietary mix of chemicals that react with a combination of hormones to indicate the gender.
"We feel that TransMedia Group is the perfect PR firm to represent our innovative product based on their success in helping to make brands such as Celsius and Rexall Sundown household names," noted Teresa Garland, co-founder of IntelliGender.