- Albertsons to acquire Safeway in deal worth more than $9.1 billion to Safeway shareholders
- Safeway begins exit of Chicago market
- McKesson names industry veterans Chris Dimos, Melanie Nallicheri to SVP roles
- Two Supervalu board members, both with Cerberus, resign in wake of Safeway/Albertsons deal
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
PORTLAND — Trailblazer Food Products, a manufacturer of private-label and branded grocery products in the western United States, has announced that it is partnering with grocer Albertsons to stock regional products including Walls Berry Farm Preserves and Nalley's Lumberjack Syrup.
"Albertsons is always looking for quality products to share with our customers," added Dennis Schwarz, VP marketing and merchandising for Albertsons. "Walls Berry Farm Preserves and Nalley's Lumberjack Syrup are well-loved brands for a reason: rich flavor that speaks to their Northwest roots. We're excited to introduce these top-quality, local products to our Northwest customers."
The Trailblazer Foods brands are currently on Albertsons store shelves in Oregon and Washington.
Walls Berry Farm Preserves’ original recipes date back to 1850, when the Walls family moved to Oregon's Willamette Valley. Albertsons now carries the marionberry, strawberry, red raspberry and four berry varieties.
The Nalley's Lumberjack Table Syrups available at Albertsons include original- and butter-flavored.