- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- CVS/pharmacy participates in local holiday outreach
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Alec Baldwin stars in Wegmans commercials
WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. — Tops Friendly Markets staged a reopening celebration Tuesday to mark the renovation of its store in Dewitt, N.Y., near Syracuse.
The store, formerly operated as a P&C Foods store by the Penn Traffic Co., received a $2.5 million renovation over the last 14 months.
The store includes new aisle markers and the addition of a department specializing in healthy, natural and organic foods, as well as a café with free wireless Internet access.