- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. — Tops Friendly Markets staged a reopening celebration Tuesday to mark the renovation of its store in Dewitt, N.Y., near Syracuse.
The store, formerly operated as a P&C Foods store by the Penn Traffic Co., received a $2.5 million renovation over the last 14 months.
The store includes new aisle markers and the addition of a department specializing in healthy, natural and organic foods, as well as a café with free wireless Internet access.