- eBay Enterprise launches Ship-from-Store fulfillment solution
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Consumers expected to spend $400 more this year than last for holidays
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
GRAPEVINE, Texas — A member-owned cooperative has inked a deal with a technology company that develops and provides integrated data-driven solutions for healthcare inventory logistics.
Topco said it selected Supplylogix to provide pharmacy inventory management and demand forecasting services, which will improve inventory positions and forecast demand for more than 60,000 pharmaceutical products sold across more than 1,000 pharmacy locations nationwide.
Topco member-owners are utilizing two of Supplylogix's software-as-a-service, or SaaS, solutions: the Pinpoint Transfer and Pinpoint Order applications. These applications will significantly enhance Topco member-owners’ abilities to maximize patient service levels, while reducing pharmacy inventory expense by helping in the following key areas:
Decrease out-of-stocks for acute and refilled prescriptions;
Right-size pharmacy inventory and safety stock levels; and
Identify potential shrink losses.
“Topco and [its] member-owners are ideally suited to take advantage of our pharmacy inventory management SaaS solutions," said Mark Wilgus, Supplylogix president and CEO. "We are thrilled to announce this partnership with one of the industry’s most successful purchasing aggregation organizations and to support the growth of [its] member-owners’ pharmacy businesses.”