- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study: NPs strengthening focus on promoting patient adherence
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
NEW YORK — Tone, a Henkel brand, next month is launching its new Tone Vino moisture body wash with crushed grape and shea butter.
The new body wash is a cream-based formula infused with notes of crushed grapes, shea butter and vitamin E to moisturize skin. The suggested retail price is $3.99 for an 18-oz. bottle.