- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Cardinal Health’s Independence Medical unit helps pharmacy owners tap into growing home healthcare market
PLANO, Texas — A Crossmark EVP is taking on a new role at the company.
Todd Mitchell, who has worked at Crossmark for more than 12 years, now will serve as president of the company's U.S. sales agency. Ben Fischer, who served as COO and president of Crossmark's U.S. sales agency now will solely focus on his COO duties, the company said.
Crossmark's U.S. operations are divided into a marketing services division and a sales agency division.
“We believe these moves demonstrate our continuing assurance of providing service excellence and our commitment to helping our clients achieve their goals,” Crossmark CEO John Thompson said.