- Kmart offers savings on gas for P&G product purchases
- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
- Study questions drug-discount programs
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- P&G's My Black is Beautiful to participate in 2013 Black Girls Rock! awards
CINCINNATI Procter & Gamble on Monday announced that it is adding in-pack coupons from various brands into specially marked products.
With more consumers looking for more bang for their buck this holiday season, P&G said its in-pack coupons can help consumers save on their holiday purchases. By buying such favorite brands as Crest 3D Whitestrips, Duracell, Gain and Mr. Clean through December, consumers can find big savings on other P&G brands. With 12 brands currently available with coupons found inside, savings can add up to $180 when combined, the company said.
In related news, P&G also is mailing special booklets to select savvy shoppers who have subscribed to P&G mailing programs.