- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- P&G's Old Spice expands into men's hair care
- Metamucil and Tony Danza to promote “Do More Than You Think” contest
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble is supporting the recent launch of Tide Pods, the brand's three-chamber unit dose laundry detergent, by tapping singer and actor Jencarlos Canela to show Hispanic consumers how the product is unlike any other laundry product on the market.
Tide said Canela will surprise people at laundromats in Miami and Los Angeles to show them how the laundry process can be consistent since measuring dosage is not necessary, the company said. Consumers will have the opportunity to meet Canela on April 3 at a laundromat in Los Angeles.
"I'm very happy to represent Tide and to be able to reach my friends for the launch of this innovative product," Canela said. "At home, we're already using Tide Pods, the future of laundry, and I noticed that is very easy to use because with one single pac you can obtain in your clothes brightness, cleanness and fight stains; everything in the palm of your hand."
Tide Pods now are on shelves nationwide in a variety of sizes and three scents.