- Tide preps for spring cleaning with latest addition
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Tide Pods partners with fashion designer Tracy Reese
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
TORONTO – Tide has introduced Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport, a new detergent designed to remove tough stains and odors from sports apparel.
"In a recent survey commissioned by Tide, two-thirds of Canadians surveyed said sweat stains and smell were the most difficult challenges they faces when cleaning their active wear — even over hard-to-remove stains like grass," said Gord Meyer, marketing director for P&G Canada.
Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport leaves active wear smelling fresh, eliminating the need to purchase specialty products or launder active wear separately. Additionally, the detergent uses technology that releases freshness as athletes move.
Tide's survey also revealed that 40% of Canadian adults are active three or more times per week. To celebrate these everyday athletes, Tide Sport and KidSport Canada are partnering to encourage Canadians to stay active by donating 4,000 bottles of Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport to families across the country.
Tide plus Febreze Freshness Sport will be available nationwide in Canada for the suggested retail price of $8.99 for 30 loads and $15.99 for 60 loads, respectively.