- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
MERIDEN, Conn. Thompson Brands on Wednesday launched its Adora calcium and vitamin D supplement, an all-natural chocolate that is 30 calories per serving.
"After a great deal of research, we have perfected the formula for a delicious-tasting calcium and vitamin D supplement that is made from all-natural premium chocolate," stated Gene Dunkin, CEO of Thompson Brands. "This was not an easy task, considering the delicate balance between the calcium mineral's inherent chalkiness, the recommended daily dosage in each serving size and the creamy texture and rich flavor we were trying to achieve."
Each chocolate Adora disk provides up to 50% of the daily value of calcium plus vitamin D3 and magnesium for optimal absorption. Adora calcium and vitamin D supplement is available in milk chocolate and dark chocolate flavors and can be found nationally at CVS/pharmacy stores, Whole Foods and other retailers for a suggested retail price of $9.99.