- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- Walgreens' cough-cold offering to be featured on TaskRabbit app
- Survey: Many social media users with health conditions willing to share health data
- FMI, Matrix Group release animated video as part of association’s 'Supermarket Facts Video Series'
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — Thinkway Toys will launch a new line of toys based on the follow-up animated film to "Despicable Me," Universal Partnerships and Licensing and Illumination Entertainment announced.
Thinkway Toys was granted a master global toy license for the release of animated film, "Despicable Me 2," and will develop a wide variety of toys featuring the minions and other key characters, including interactive toys, figures, plush, dolls, playsets, vehicles, role play and novelty items, UP&L and Illumination Entertainment said.
"Our team is ecstatic to create an all new line of toys for 'Despicable Me 2.' The characters are endearing, filled with humor and adventure and we can't wait to include these elements into the toy line," Thinkway Toys CEO Albert Chan said.
"Despicable Me 2" is slated for release on July 3, 2013.