- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Ampro develops new Clear Ice hair styling line
- Yankee Candle adds a touch of summer
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
LOS ANGELES — ThinkThin last week launched its ThinkThin Divine nutritional bar featuring chocolate and coconut.
"ThinkThin Divine redefines the nutrition bar category," suggested Lizanne Falsetto, CEO ThinkThin. "With ThinkThin nutrition bars, it's never a choice between meeting your health needs and satisfying your sweet tooth. The new Divine line proves that natural, better-for-you ingredients can actually taste good — allowing chocolate-lovers to manage nutrition in a surprisingly delicious way."
The bar — available in three flavors, including dark chocolate coconut, German chocolate coconut and chocolate mint coconut — is high in fiber and protein and low in sugar, the company noted. Suggested retail price is $1.49.
Find us on Facebook for even more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.