- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coca-Cola, GMCR enter partnership
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
JESSUP, Md. — TheraPearl on Wednesday named Daniel Baumwald president and Thomas Keeney VP sales.
Baumwald has been with the company since its inception in 2009, coming from Glaceau Vitaminwater/Coca-Cola where he was national account manager. Baumwald will assume management of the TheraPearl team, along with the company’s overall direction as it continues to expand.
Keeney will lead TheraPearl’s sales team and its retail market expansion. Keeney previously served four years as VP sales and field marketing with Hint, a company that produces and distributes naturally flavored, sugar-free water.