- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Coca-Cola hosts ceremony to honor veterans, U.S. military members
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
JESSUP, Md. — TheraPearl on Wednesday named Daniel Baumwald president and Thomas Keeney VP sales.
Baumwald has been with the company since its inception in 2009, coming from Glaceau Vitaminwater/Coca-Cola where he was national account manager. Baumwald will assume management of the TheraPearl team, along with the company’s overall direction as it continues to expand.
Keeney will lead TheraPearl’s sales team and its retail market expansion. Keeney previously served four years as VP sales and field marketing with Hint, a company that produces and distributes naturally flavored, sugar-free water.