- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
DALLAS — Texas Instruments is looking to prepare students for back to school with a new line of calculators and handhelds.
In an effort to simplify mathematics and science with its easy-to-use learning tools, TI has introduced the color-display TI-Nspire CX and TI-Nspire CX CAS handhelds, the TI-84 Plus Silver Edition graphing calculator and the TI-36X Pro Scientific calculator. With these new items, students now can more clearly interpret data, charts and graphs, TI said.
Texas Instruments calculators and handhelds are available at retailers nationwide.