- Teva launches generic drug for cystic fibrosis patients
- Teva launches authorized generic version of Pfizer's Detrol LA
- Americans more likely than others to prefer generics, study finds
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- State of the market: Are generic drugs approaching their peak?
NORTH WALES, Pa. — Generic drug maker Teva Pharmaceutical Industries has launched a generic drug for treating symptoms of menopause.
Teva announced Thursday the availability of Jinteli (norethindrone acetate and ethinyl estradiol) tablets.
The drug is a generic version of Warner Chilcott’s FemHRT and is available in the 1-mg/5-mcg strength.