- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
- Study pinpoints protective genetic mutations for Type 2 diabetes
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
HARRISBURG, Pa. — Bayer Diabetes’ Contour USB, pictured here at CVS, may be ideal for those tech-savvy boomers just learning they have diabetes.
The monitor takes a blood-glucose reading at one end and can be inserted into the USB port of either a home computer or the laptop in the doctor’s office.