- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Study: Hemoglobin A1C may not effectively diagnose kids with diabetes
- Walgreens to offer daily testing for cholesterol, blood glucose and A1C
- Regeneron, Bayer commence phase-3 trial for diabetic macular edema treatment
- Oramed announces publication in diabetes journal
HARRISBURG, Pa. — Bayer Diabetes’ Contour USB, pictured here at CVS, may be ideal for those tech-savvy boomers just learning they have diabetes.
The monitor takes a blood-glucose reading at one end and can be inserted into the USB port of either a home computer or the laptop in the doctor’s office.