- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- H-E-B launches shelf labeling system and health newsletters to help Texans make healthier food choices
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Survey: Food shoppers look for value amid rising prices, shrinking package sizes
ARLINGTON, Va. — The Food Marketing Institute has appointed Terry Levee to serve as director of food safety programs.
In his new role, Levee will be responsible for developing and implementing programs and activities geared toward helping retail and wholesale food companies meet critical food safety needs, FMI said. Levee will report to VP food safety programs Hilary Thesmar.
Prior to joining FMI, Levee worked at Giant Food/Ahold USA and Winn-Dixie.