- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- NACDS RxImpact Day 2011 takes aim at new lawmakers
- Value, at-home products color hair care sector
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
ALCOA, Tenn. Blount Memorial Hospital is looking to open a retail-based health clinic inside Walmart here on Sept. 27, marking the retailer's first health clinic in Tennessee, according to published reports.
Two nurse practitioners and two support personnel members will staff "The Clinic at Walmart," which will have a footprint of 416 sq. ft., according to reports.
In other Tennessee clinic news, Express Health Clinic is expected to open its fourth clinic this week inside Lee's Total Health Pharmacy in Sevierville. Another clinic will open later this month in Munsey Pharmacy in Oak Ridge, and one more will open on Oct. 1 within Apple Discount Drugs in Clinton, according to a report by the Knoxville News Sentinel.