- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NEHI and Prescriptions for a Healthy America convene on HIT policy best practices discussion
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. — BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee has named BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy a participating provider in its network, BioPlus said.
The specialty pharmacy company said that it was added to the health insurer's specialty pharmacy network.
"At BioPlus, our focus is always on delivering improved patient outcomes in a cost-effective way that benefits patients, payers and physicians," BioPlus CEO Stephen Vogt said. "BioPlus not only provides access to specialty medications, but also provides patient education and support, which results in improved drug adherence and a better quality of life for patients."