- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Good Neighbor pharmacists can vaccinate patients under collaborative-practice agreements
NEWARK, N.J. — A company that develops cloud-based pharmacy automation and communications products has released a way for patients to refill their prescriptions on Facebook.
TeleManager announced the release of iRefill Facebook, the newest component of its iRefill Connect suite of products. Other components include iRefill Mobile, which allows two-way communication between patients and their pharmacists.
"Pharmacy patients desire more and more options and flexibility when communicating with their pharmacies," TeleManager Technologies VP and COO Paul Kobylevsky said. "The iRefill Connect Suite's approach not only meets these patient demands, but also does so in a way that makes the solutions efficient, effective and affordable for pharmacies of all types and sizes."