- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
NEW YORK — TeleBrands, a developer of "As Seen On TV" products, has introduced three new innovations.
The lineup includes:
Pasta Boat, a 5-in-1 pasta cooker that cooks, strains, serves, steams and serves. Complete with stay-cool handles, the steamer rack can be used to steam potatoes or vegetables right in the microwave. Pasta Boat cooks pasta in approximately 18 minutes and carries a suggested retail price of $9.99;
Chef Basket, which goes straight from the pot to the plate and folds flat for easy storage. It can cook, boil or deep fry foods with ease. When you turn the Chef Basket upside down, it becomes a steamer. Chef Basket carries a SRP of $14.99; and
One-Second Needle, which makes threading a needle as simple as 1-2-3. Simply loop and thread and continue your work. Each One-Second Needle includes eight sewing needles and a 130-piece sewing and mending kit. One-Second Needle carries a SRP of $9.99.
The TeleBrands products now are available at Walgreens.