- Shopping health and beauty online
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Pawlenty and ‘who’s who’ of retail pharmacy headline 13th annual Issues Summit
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
WESTPORT, Conn. — TCC has been granted a global license for retail loyalty promotions to Rovio's Angry Birds franchise, TCC recently announced.
The multi-year agreement provides TCC with worldwide rights to the Angry Birds franchise in a wide range of distribution channels, including supermarkets and hypermarkets, drug stores, health and beauty chains, newspaper and newspaper kiosks, fuel chains and convenience stores.
The deal was brokered by TCC USA's VP marketing and licensing Nicole Piper.
"We are thrilled to be partnering with Rovio on Angry Birds, a franchise that has rapidly achieved global penetration with broad demographic appeal that is perfectly suited to TCC’s whole-store approach to loyalty programs," Piper said. "We look forward to tapping into that special appeal with fun, interactive programs that project the same unique and witty humor which spawned Angry Birds’ meteoric growth to become one of the world’s hottest entertainment and media brands."
TCC specializes in the design of retail marketing programs that increase sales by changing shopper behavior. For more information, visit Tccglobal.com.