- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
HAWTHORNE, N.Y. — Taro Pharmaceutical Industries reported last week that it has received approval from the Food and Drug Administration for its new drug application Topicort (desoximetasone) topical spray, 0.25%.
Topicort topical spray, 0.25% is a corticosteroid indicated for the treatment of plaque psoriasis in patients 18 years of age or older.
According to Taro, the corticosteroid spray market is approximately $100 million in annual sales in the United States.
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries is a multinational, science-based pharmaceutical company. For further information on Taro, visit its website at Taro.com.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.