- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- New cardiovascular risk calculator now available online
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
NEW YORK — Launching online at Target.com on Aug. 1 is the new Spa Sonic Skin Care System face and body polisher.
The seven-piece, at-home spa set works to deeply cleanse the entire face and body. Its dermal penetrating action is designed to promote rapid absorption of skin care products and leaves skin toned and smooth.
Spa Sonic Skin Care System face and body polisher is a waterproof device, priced at $65, and can be used in the shower, bath or sink. It operates with four attachments (all included) — a small brush for the face, a large brush for the body, pumice for rough areas and a facial sponge for microdermabrasion and reduction of fine lines.