- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
MINNEAPOLIS — Target is ushering in fall with Sonia Kashuk’s latest collection at Target, including shades and makeup brushes in a chic new print.
The Sonia Kashuk 2011 fall collection includes:
Brush Couture Five-Piece Brush Set ($14.99): The five-piece brush set comes in a chic black-and-white tribal print and includes a powder/blusher brush, crease brush, synthetic concealer/foundation brush, small eye shadow brush and smudge brush.
Instructional Eye Shadow Palette ($19.99): The12-shade eye shadow palette comes with step-by-step instructions from Sonia Kashuk, and color-coded illustations. This new seasonal color palette includes jewel tones, dusty mauves and shimmery metallics in contrasting textures, from satin and velvet to semi-matte finishes infused with subtle shimmer. Now available in Eye On Fall Color.
Nail Colour ($4.99): Nails will be the season’s must-have accessory. Now available in Sugar Rush, a sheer feminine pink; Mauving On Up, a dusty mauve; Chocoholic Brown; and Blank Slate, a blue-gray that pairs with fall’s deeper color palette.