- Rite Aid posts strong Q4, FY2012
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Retailers, suppliers recover, provide relief in Sandy's aftermath
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Target to open small-format store in Chicago
MINNEAPOLIS — Target will unveil an exclusive collection of shoes made by Sam and Libby starting in May 2013, the mass merchandise retailer said Monday.
Target said the partnership with the shoe brand would be ongoing and feature 20 styles of women's footwear with an expanded assortment of colors starting at $24.99.
"Sam and Libby are pioneers in the footwear industry, and this partnership delivers the designer fashion and affordable prices our guests love finding at Target," Target SVP apparel and accessories Trish Adams said. "The attention to detail reflected in each style is incredible, and we look forward to adding Sam and Libby for Target to our roster of exclusive brands."