- Target’s ClearRx named Design of the Decade
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Target Canada rollout to be bigger than any annual U.S. rollout to date
- Target to expand omnichannel offerings in Q3 as new mobile app sees strong growth
- The Little Clinic, UC Health Partners, King Soopers ink new affiliation
MINNEAPOLIS — Target is assisting Colorado wildfire relief efforts with a $30,000 donation, the retailer said.
Target said a $17,500 cash donation was distributed among several American Red Cross chapters in Colorado, in addition to $5,000 in product donations for essentials such as water and food. A separate donation of $7,500 in gift cards was given to other nonprofit organizations in the affected areas.
This year, Target has given $500,000 to the American Red Cross as part of the nonprofit’s annual disaster giving program.