- Revlon names new president, CEO
- Shiseido begins trading on OTCQX
- McKesson buys out Franz Haniel, Elliott to take a 75% stake in Celesio
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Report: Private equity firm to invest in maker of Organix hair care
MINNEAPOLIS — Target has accepted for purchase $760.7 million worth of debt as part of a $1.1 billion debt-refinancing plan announced last month, the mass merchandiser said.
The company announced plans in mid-March to purchase up to more than $1.1 billion worth of debt securities and will pay close to the full amount for those accepted for purchase.
The offer to purchase the debt from the people holding it expired Wednesday night at 11:59, the company said.