- Target announces expansion of Beauty Concierge program
- Target to unveil Beauty Concierge program in Washington, Baltimore, northern Virginia next month
- Target’s ClearRx named Design of the Decade
- Target Canada rollout to be bigger than any annual U.S. rollout to date
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
MINNEAPOLIS — Target opened on Monday three new retail-based health clinics in the Twin Cities as part of its expansion plan announced earlier this year.
As previously reported by Drug Store News, Target announced earlier this year plans to open eight new clinic locations this year in the Twin Cities (four clinics), Chicago (three clinics) and Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Fla., areas (one clinic) by the end of July. The first of the new clinics opened in the Twin Cities on March 2.
According to a local news report, three new Twin Cities locations opened on Monday.
Earlier this year, Target stated that it would have 44 Target Clinic locations by the end of July.