MINNEAPOLIS Target officially announced on Monday the opening of eight new Target Clinic locations in Chicago and the Palm Beach, Fla., area.
"Health and wellness is an important focus for Target, and we're thrilled to offer Target Clinic services to our guests in Chicago and the Palm Beach area," stated Keri Jones, SVP merchandising for Target. "We hope the new locations help our guests and their families reach their well-being goals with the same quality of service and value they expect from Target."
The first Target Clinic opened in Minnesota in 2006. There are 21 Target Clinic locations in Minnesota and seven locations in Maryland. The opening of the Chicago and the Palm Beach area locations brings the Target Clinic total to 36.
The new Target Clinic locations include five clinics in the Chicago area and three locations in the Palm Beach area. The Chicago locations are:
- Near North, 2556 N. Elston Ave.
- South Loop, 1154 S. Clark St.
- Tinley Park, 7300 191st St.
- Broadview, 800 Broadview Village Square
- Evanston, 2209 Howard St.
Palm Beach area locations:
- Boynton Beach, 650 N. Congress Ave.
- Royal Palm Beach, 10155 Okeechobee Blvd.
- Deerfield Beach, 3599 W. Hillsboro Blvd.