- Target to expand omnichannel offerings in Q3 as new mobile app sees strong growth
- Target tests new baby sections at 10 Chicago stores
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Target expands Beauty Concierge program to nearly 100 stores
MINNEAPOLIS — Fresh produce and packaged meats will be a feature at two new Target stores in California, the mass-merchandisder said.
Target said it would open a 140,000-sq.-ft. store in Fresno and a 136,000-sq.-ft. store in Rocklin in March 2014.
"Target is thrilled to announce two new store locations in Fresno and Rocklin," Target SVP of stores for the western region Cary Strouse said. "These stores will provide guests with the one-stop shopping convenience they have come to expect from Target."