- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
MINNEAPOLIS — Target is opening two more stores next year, the mass merchandise retail chain said.
The company announced Friday that it would open a store in San Jose, Calif., in March 2014, and also announced Monday it would open a store in Spokane, Wash., in July 2014.
The announcement of the store openings follows the announcement last week of two additional March 2014 store openings, in Fresno and Rocklin, Calif. The Fresno and San Jose stores will be 140,000 sq. ft., while the Rocklin store will be 136,000 sq. ft, and the Spokane store will be 135,000 sq. ft.