- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Target’s ClearRx named Design of the Decade
- Target Canada rollout to be bigger than any annual U.S. rollout to date
- Target announces expansion of Beauty Concierge program
- Retailers, suppliers recover, provide relief in Sandy's aftermath
MINNEAPOLIS — Target has made a donation to Save the Children to assist with Japan’s earthquake and tsunami relief efforts.
The retailer said it has donated $500,000 to the cause.
Target said it encourages shoppers and team members to visit the Save the Children website to learn more about how they can help victims of the earthquake and tsunami.