- Target to expand omnichannel offerings in Q3 as new mobile app sees strong growth
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
- Target expands Beauty Concierge program to nearly 100 stores
- Target to acquire online skin care retailer DermStore
- Target tests new baby sections at 10 Chicago stores
MINNEAPOLIS — Target Corp. has launched the fall 2013 collection of Sonia Kashuk beauty products at its stores, the mass merchandise chain said.
Pictured here: The Sonia Kashuk travel duffle bag.
Target announced the new collection of makeup and travel bags and an assortment of beauty products. These include the Fall Brush Up 10-piece brush set, the Jewel of an Eye eye-shadow set, the Fall In Love nail set, the Radiant+ tinted moisturizer and others, such as foundation sticks and concealers.
Sonia Kashuk has had a partnership with the Minneapolis-based retailer since 1998, and the company's products were recently featured at a life-size "dollhouse" that Target set up at New York's Grand Central Terminal, where visitors could receive free makeovers.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.