- Eat Well, Test Well: Bayer HealthCare and dLife Healthcare Solutions launch diabetes resource
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
NEW YORK — Target has launched new products and a co-pay assistance program for customers with diabetes, the mass merchandise retailer said.
Target announced the release of new blood glucose meters and test strips. The retailer also offers products like alternative site lancets, alcohol prep pads and diabetic nutritional shakes.
The company also announced the launch of a $4 co-pay assistance program, as well as a free private-label blood glucose meter for customers who qualify for the program.