- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- LifeScan launches telemedicine-enabled glucose meter
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
NEW YORK — Target has launched new products and a co-pay assistance program for customers with diabetes, the mass merchandise retailer said.
Target announced the release of new blood glucose meters and test strips. The retailer also offers products like alternative site lancets, alcohol prep pads and diabetic nutritional shakes.
The company also announced the launch of a $4 co-pay assistance program, as well as a free private-label blood glucose meter for customers who qualify for the program.